Dry Needling is the use of small filament needles to treat soft tissue pain and injuries. It is used by athletes around the world as a valid treatment to rehab injuries, reduce pain and improve healing.
How can dry needling help you? Dry needling can help jump start the body’s natural healing processes to get you back to peak performance faster. It can help relieve tight or painful muscles to help you return to the top of your game.
- Requires a medical dx
- Requires a comprehensive medical exam
- Requires a human anatomy knowledge
- Needles are inserted at specific pain generator
- Re-assessment is necessary to gauge response
- No medical dx required
- No medical exam required
- Anatomy not relevant to use
- Needle placement is non-specific
- Response is not considered
Visit Our Facility Today
If you are tired of living with pain, have a new injury or ailment, or you just want to become more competitive in your sport, visit our athlete-focused physical therapy clinic today and we will help you overcome any obstacle. With Puckett Physical Therapy on your team, victory awaits you!
Let us assist you on your road to recovery: